Milford Veterinary Hospital was established in 2000 by Sheena Milne who is still based here for her cardiology referral service. Our practice aims to give the highest possible standard of care at all times, in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
We are lucky enough to have excellent staff, all dedicated to animal care. Each member of staff has their own particular area of interest.
We have an extensive range of up to date equipment;
- Digital x-ray processors which can take fantastic quality x-rays of pets of all sizes.
- Excellent laboratory facilities which enable us to run blood tests within the hour.
- State-of-the-art ultrasound machine.
- Video endoscope which allows us to perform laparoscopic bitch spays, cystoscopy, rhinoscopy and thoracoscopy.
- State of the art monitoring equipment for intensive care patients and those under anaesthetic.
- Dental scaler, polisher drill and digital dental xray machine.