At Milford Veterinary Hospital we want to make preventative health care easy and affordable, to help you give your pets the best care. Our aim is to provide the best possible health care in a pleasant, friendly environment. We believe that prevention is better than cure, rather than waiting until a pet is ill and suffering to put things right. Early diagnosis of health problems will help your pet to live a long and healthy life.
The Pet Health Club covers the essential treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments, and regular health checks. Extra benefits of the plan include discounts on many other products and services at the practice.
Read on for more information, or speak to one of our team today to discuss further on 01483 414747.
What’s included in the plan?
- Annual vaccinations with a full health check* including Kennel Cough for dogs
- One additional full health check per year with a vet
- 1 years supply of worming treatment
- 1 years supply of flea treatment
- Summer fly strike protection for rabbits
- Annual urine test
- Dietary Advice and nail clipping with the nurses
- Free microchipping or a £10 voucher
- 20% discount on neutering
- 20% discount on selected lifetime medications
- 10% discount on dental work
- 50% off your FIRST bag of Royal Canin, Hills, Natures Range, Purina Proplan and Burgess Excel and 25% off following purchases
- 10% discount on toys, other foods and sundries
- 10% off Pet Passports and geriatric screening tests
How do I register?
Please call in at the practice to complete a simple registration form, which will require your bank account details. You will need to pay the first monthly instalment in practice and we will then organise the rest for you with our direct debit company. Alternatively you can sign up online by going to one of the following links:
To register your dog – https://www.thepethealthclub.co.uk/our-plans/dog-plan?surgeryid=1951
To register your cat – https://www.thepethealthclub.co.uk/our-plans/cat-plan?surgeryid=1951
To register your rabbit – https://www.thepethealthclub.co.uk/our-plans/rabbit-plan?surgeryid=1951
How long does the plan last?
The plan is designed to run for a minimum of one year from it’s start date. Any cancellations prior to a year may be required to pay a surcharge. Otherwise the plan will roll over continuously until you wish to cancel.
Is this the same as pet insurance?
Our Pet Health Club is for all preventative and routine healthcare needs. It does not act as an insurance policy and we would highly recommend you take out insurance for your pet so that they are covered for any accident, illness and emergency treatment. For more information on insurance please click here.
How much does it cost?
Dogs – £16.60 per month
Cats – £12.60 per month
Rabbits – £11.99 per month
For more information please visit www.thepethealthclub.co.uk
*Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Leptospirosis, Coronavirus. Cats: Flu, Enteritis, Leukaemia. Rabbits: Myxomatosis, Viral Haemorrhagic Disease